Identifies requirements by establishing personal interaction with actual clients and with other persons in a position to understand request requirements. Arranges project requirements sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter expert, programming language, and logic. Develops and maintains applications by evaluating client needs; analyzing user requirements by coding project requirements in computer language by developing software into a computer system. Confirms program operation by conducting functional tests; modifying program sequence and/or software code. Provides end user reference for use of servers and personal computers by writing and maintaining user documentation. Maintains computer systems and programming guidelines by writing and updating standard policies and procedures. Keeps equipment operational following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; evaluating new equipment. Protects operations and data secured by keeping information confidential. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Supports the development and maintenance of Specialized Computerized applications such as: Time Control and Interventions Monitoring Applications. Provides support to Manati site operations shifts (rotational, 2nd, 3rd and weekend shifts) based on business operating plans and needs.
* Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or Engineering
* Three (3) years experience in developing, designing, testing, validating and implementing computerized systems technology
* Two (2) years experience in current programming languages, Visual Basic and HTML a must.
* One (1) year experience with SQL Server and SQL maintenance practices
* General knowledge of Manufacturing Execution Systems and electronic Batch Records
* General knowledge in computer systems development life cycle methodologies
* Knowledge of SAP/R3 technology infrastructure support
* General knowledge in applications such as: Maximo CMMS, TrackWise QMS, DCA DMS, Data Historian and laboratory systems
* Skilled with Microsoft operating systems and MS Office applications
* Knowledge of Computerized Equipment / Operating Systems: Client Server environment, Windows, Relational Databases: Oracle, SQL, etc.
* General knowledge of GMP, FDA and EMEA regulations in pharma manufacturing environment
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral, written and reading) in Spanish and English to deal with people inside and outside the organization
* Available to work in the 2nd, 3rd or weekend shifts and willing to work flexible hours, changing shifts (rotational work shifts), nights and weekends as required per business needs based on business needs .