HP creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. The world's largest technology company HP brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HP invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients. And at HP, we know that our people and values are the most important elements in this success. This position will manage multiple HP Graphics Printing inks and ink supplies product families, including several new product introductions.
Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to solve complex business issues and is regarded as a subject matter expert. Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors. Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives. Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies. Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients. Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives. May provide mentoring and guidance to lower level employees.
* Leads complex data and business analyses to develop business plans, and identifies recommendations and insights.
* Works independently to construct highly complex statistical and financial models to forecast business performance; coaches others on model development.
* Establishes the metrics required to measure business performance, and develops the process for identifying and addressing performance gaps.
* Manages complex, time- sensitive market research projects and prepares synthesized intelligence reports with clear implications.
* Leads cross-functional teams across the entire span of business planning activities.
* Contributes to priority projects by adding creative insights and developing recommendations.
* Partners with business leaders to develop business plans and proactively identify new opportunities.
* Develops go-forward business plan recommendations based on potential risks and returns.
* Identifies cutting-edge analytical tools, models, and methods for making key business decisions.
Education and Experience Required:
* 5 years or more of work experience in strategy, planning, operations, finance, or related functional area.
* Bachelor degree in Industrial Engineering, Industrial Management, Business Administration or equivalent experience.
* Advanced university degree (e.g., MBA) or equivalent is a plus.
Knowledge and Skills:
* Extensive knowledge of research methodology for key business issues.
* Experience with supply-demand matching processes.